D&M Gompels started as a single pharmacy building in Melksham, Wiltshire. The Building is part of a Tudor house dating back to 1595, which was divided up in 1833 and designed for shop use. In 1858 the shop opened as a pharmacy for the first time and operated as such, under seven different ownerships until David and Mary Gompels purchased the pharmacy along with the shop next door in 1967. Over the years the phamacy has been expanded and refitted. It has also seen their son Nicholas Gompels take over as the pharmacist in charge. Nicholas Gompels now owns and operates 2 local retail pharmacies as well as running Homeward Pharmacy and one other warehouse Pharmacy. Gompels Pharmacy to this day still remains a family business committed to making life easier for all of its customers.
Our Head Office is situated at 1 Bank Street, Melksham, SN12 6LE